Thursday, July 9, 2015

July 9: Montmartre

For our field trip today, we went to the beautiful neighborhood of Montmartre. We saw the Le mur des Je T'aime ("I love you" wall), Lapin Agile, Sacré Couer, and more. It was a breathtaking, beautiful day. 
Le mur des Je T'aime 
Beautiful neighborhood 
Lapin Agile 
Sacré Couer: yes, I did climb all 300 steps to the top. 
The view from the top 
Also got gelato. 

The neighborhood was so incredible. You could feel the history as you walked. 

Bonus selfie with my fav professor 








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are framing that photo. For sure!! I agree with your friend, frame! Lov momma

Unknown said...

Now this is what I'm talking about! What a beautiful day and pictures! Enjoy every second and burn it into your memory! Love you!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pics, Kylie! And that gelato looks amazing.