Sunday, July 19, 2015

July 19: Harry Potter Exhibit

La Cite du Cinema is currently hosting a Harry Potter Exhibit in Paris. It included movie props from all 8 movies, and it was incredible. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to experience this. 
The Fat Lady! She was singing! 
"Cornish pixies?!?" "Freshly caught Cornish pixies!" 
Mandrakes actually cried when you pulled them up. 
Umbridge's office
Buckbeak 
Monster Book of Monsters 
Azkaban Prison
Kreacher 
Petrified Colin Creevy 
"Dobby never meant to kill....only main or seriously injure". 
Phoenix tears have healing powers 

I didn't take a picture of it, but the souvenir shop looked just like Diagon Alley- Ollivander's Wand Shop and all! & yes......I got a wand! 



























4 comments:

Avery kuglar said...

I love it !!!😍😍😊😃😜😜 keep posting.ilove u soooooooooooooo much I can't wait to see u

Unknown said...

Wait, Dobby was a PROP?! My heart is broken.

Cool pictures! I'm glad you got to see it.

Unknown said...

And the singer is Dawn French - a comedian and wonderful actress. She's great in "The Vicar of Dibley" on PBS.

Anonymous said...

Come home. Sweet girl!,,, harry! Love you, momma